From the 1st September 2020 our prices will be as follows:
Full day – £45 (8am – 6pm) All meals included.
Morning Session with Breakfast and Lunch – £25.50 (8am – 1pm)
Afternoon Session with Snack and Tea – £25.50 (1pm – 6pm)
Early drop off at 7.30am – £3
Late pick up after 6pm – £10 per 15 minutes or part thereof (This is to cover extra staff costs.)
For children accessing the free education we charge a surcharge of £5.50 per full day or £3 per half day towards food, drink and trips.
We can offer term time only deals where you can reduce to one day per week in the school holidays to keep your place and to maintain consistency for your child while reducing unnecessary costs for you.
- We offer a 10% sibling discount on the second child’s fees.
- We do not offer a school pick up/drop off service.
- From the term after their 3rd birthday all children are entitled to receive 15 hours per week funding. You may be able to receive up to 30 hours if you are eligible.
- Some 2 year olds are able to claim 15 hours per week funding depending on whether their parents/carers meet a certain eligibility criteria.
- For more information please visit https://www.gov.uk or speak to Jenny.
Funding is term time over 38 weeks and can be taken subject to availability as 10 hour full days and 5 hour half days. We can stretch the 30 hour funding over the year as 22 hours per week if you prefer, which can be taken as full and half days with the remaining 2 hours used towards a discounted half day at £17.50 or full day at £36.00. We cannot stretch the 15 hour funding.
- We accept childcare vouchers and tax free childcare.
- Fees will still be charged if you child is ill, on holiday or if there is a Bank Holiday